Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yet More Spheres

I'm on a spherical rampage, it appears.  Very sorry about the late trend.  It's just what I've been doing lately.


Check out that one on the right.  It Cracks. Me. Up.  I made it last night while listening to a live web streaming of a meeting, and taking notes!  Multitasking, yes?  Same with that two-layer flower.  New idea and new leaves there.  It just makes me laugh to play catch with a gigantic eyeball... :)

And this is the latest, which I've just finished.  I'm liking stripes!

I've got votes for a dark-blue-iris-ed Eyeball.  I wish I had a bit of light blue, or brown.

And as a follow-up for yesterday's post, I was cured by the time I got home from work, and a half an hour spent outdoors only bettered the situation.  :)  I'm back to my jolly self!  In spite of some frightful weather today!

I'm going to go find someone to hurl these balls at.... *insert evil laugh*

AMZi x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter