- 6:23am :: Wake up slowly.
- 6:24am :: Realize today is TUESDAY, not Saturday as had somehow got into my head. Bound out of bed with joy. (I work on Saturdays, hence the general dislike)
- 6:25am :: Jump out of my skin when the alarm goes off. Run to turn it off.
- 6:30am :: Open computer and prepare to write. Commence distracting self with excuses.
- 6:47am :: Actually buckle down to writing when faced with having to stop soon... *shakes head at self*
- 7:09 am :: Stop writing and make breakfasts/lunches/backpacks, etc.
- 8:30 am :: Have nice quiet house to self. Commence violining.
- 8:40 am :: Still scales....
- 8:50 am :: Even more scales....
- 9:00 am :: Forget the scales! Bourree instead!
- 9:12 am :: Receive announcement of plan (dun dun dun!)
- 9:20ish am :: Head off to Starbucks!
- 9:34 am :: Order a Java Chocolaty-Chip Frappuccino (steep $$$-wise, but a special treat)
- Shortly Thereafter :: Commence writing. If I were a real author, like full-time, I would totally find me a nice quiet Starbucks to sit in all day. When I hit writer's block, I'll just listen to interesting conversations, order tea, etc.
- 11:47 am :: Head home, 3,000 words later.
- 11:50 am :: More violining, more writing...
- Sometime Later than Normal :: Lunch!
- 1:00 pm :: MORE writing...
- 2:56 pm :: FINISH Chapter 6, PRINT Chapter 6, add some bits to other chapters I kind of forgot...
- 3:18 pm :: Write this. :P
So there's my day. :) And because I adore mi violin....
This is my new desktop. I think if you click it, it'll get bigger. :)
AMZi x x x x x