Friday, May 28, 2010

Goodbye

Well, my last post before I take off for two weeks.  No access to electronics whatsoever.  Ergo, no posting. Sadness. :(

Ultrasadness because I just received something by post and it's very exciting and I wanted to show you...  But no matter!  When I return, I shall personally take you on a little tour round the world, in a way.  We'll have lots of fun.

And besides the shopping (I'm actually far from broke, but I'm a lot broke-ER than I usually am :P) and the packing and the lists and the counting and the planning and the *yawn* break-taking, I've been to the pool for the first time this summer!  Opened early.  I did NOT get in all the way, it was perfectly FRIGHTFUL but the sun was nice and it was refreshing as deep as I got.  So now I have that tired feeling, comfortably hot, you know that you get after you've been out in the sun and the water and then you come back in.  I really just want to go to bed, but I've got a suitcase to load up.  *sigh*

So I'll see you all later, around the 13th, and I've got stuff to show you then, so don't forget about me in my absence! :)
AMZi x x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Amz, have you five mins before you go? I need you.

    Jane x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter