Monday, April 5, 2010

The Stories...


The Pictures on the Camera Tell...


Pippin making my day by making my egg!  :)  This was from yesterday, actually.  How'd it sneak in there?  Visit the "Seasonal Stuff to Make" tab up top to make your own!  Great work, Pip!!


6:57pm :: I heart words.  


6:58pm :: Ooohhh, more words.


4:15pm :: Check out my paperweights!  This idea was highly popular a few months ago, and I wrinkled my nose at it.  I mean, a crochet-covered ROCK?  But then I kept finding myself in need of paperweights while outdoors with my papers flying Every Which Way.  So I decided to give it a go.  I like!  And lots of other people like too.  They masqueraded as Easter Eggs yesterday.


4:16pm :: They decide they don't like each others' companies so much after all... :P


1:55pm :: I heart C's color choices at Fiber Arts!  

AMZi x x x x x

3 comments:

  1. Good ol' Courier New...I have learned to like that font. On paper. On computer, not so much, but I do like it on paper...*rambling*

    I like the paper weights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog because it is o refreshingly different and --- quirky --- and fun.
    Thank you
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. *beams* You're welcome! :)

    Where did the picture of the typed words come from??

    It looks familiar....

    ~Pippin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter