Monday, April 19, 2010

I Wasn't, But I Am

Posting, that is.  I am far too busy to spend time creating a post on here, however short it may turn out.  So talk me out of it immediately.


Nahh.  I just saw some pictures in a Harry & David catalogue (whoever they are!) we got in the mail, and they are so refreshing!!


Ahhhh...


A hamper with daffs!


*wishful whimper*


AND had to showcase my completed embroidery project.  Signal flags, precious, on a handkerchief!  I am muchly enjoying the colors all together like that.  :)


And I AM madly busy, and I'm NOT going to hang around and say more, and I AM going to go drink hot tea without delay.  Good day.
AMZi x x x x x

2 comments:

  1. We likes your signal flaggies! So kawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound really busy and positive. Embroidery beautiful. Signal flags -- are they specifically for trains or general signalling. Being nosey -- yes I am !!How did you get interested in that!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter