Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Creative Space

My Creative Space today is sunny and tidied. :)  That always helps, yes?

A little Photography...



A little Writing...



(Ironically I took pictures of the only 3rd Person narration in the whole chapter... and the only flashback)

A little before-breakfast Crayoning (not pictured) and a little Chopin Waltz (also not pictured).  Creative space being forced to sponsor a lot of research and study and homework, unfortunately.  :)  We'll get by.  Head over and see the creative happenings at kootoyoo.

AMZi x x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Good ol' underlined courier new. I'm doing italics in my current book. Bad me. >.> Forest of Lies editing is staying in the underlining, though.

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter