Friday, April 23, 2010

A New Project

It's all very hush-hush, you know.  Mum's the word.  Mainly to save face if I don't end up finishing, because I'm really not a big project person.  Crochet a teacup the size of a bean, yes, but actually commit to something for days (or weeks) on end?  Save us!  Yes, yes, I do the granny square blanket thing, but that's a bit of a bridge, don't you think?  I make multiple small things (and get a little oomph out of each completion) and then put them all together into one big thing.  Quite a nice arrangement, yes?


Anyhow, the Mysterious Project is going nicely though, for having just started it.  I'm using honking big needles (11s, remember I'm a small project person?) and baby-weight yarn.  Very light and airy.  Muches of fun.


Was outside earlier and spotted a butterfly, but in typical Amzi fashion, did not have the LGM on me.  Sigh.  I wasn't planning on taking pictures, though, just having a little sunshine to myself.  Which was pleasant.  Minus the bees everywhere.  Not too keen on them, am I?

Been listening to a lot of lectures by a chap named John Stonestreet, with Summit Ministries.  Exceeding interesting stuff, that.  Highly enjoyable to listen to.  It's not every day I can sit listening to somebody speak, and actually agree the whole time!  :)  It's a luxury, really.

Still monstrous tired.  There is to be cleaning and muches of work this weekend, so I apologize in advance if my posts get a bit scarce.  Sigh.  Summer will be here soon, and THEN things will happen!  :)

AMZi x x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Looks as if it is going to be a very special project.Be a dormouse in the teapot for a little while but will look forward to hearing from you soon
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter