Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Decision

I have leaned...leaned...leaned...FALLEN for one of those jumpers I showed y'all yesterday!  Which one you ask?



Actually, Number Two, the simple garter-stitch, button-less cardigan.  I like the drape and fit of it, and if I make the X-Small version, and hike it down a set of needles, and check my gauge, I think it will fit ME properly!  Now to scrounge up some yarn... I have about 340 grams of a nice navy I like (because that nautical jumper rubbed off some on me too) but I'm going to need something else.  I'm thinking white stripes.  I saw something like that at Old Navy in a jumper, and I like the whole sailor feel to it.  Fairly narrow stripes, by the way.

Yarn to be picked over on Friday (my birthday!) so updates then, y'all!
AMZi x x x x x

PS Brilliant friend of mine from Summit recommended GrooveShark to me :: a free, legal, easy music listening site.  I. Love. It.  I'm getting my fill of Nightwish on it at this very moment--"Amaranth," "Nemo," and "Over the Hills and Far Away."

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea! I think that style suits you very well. :)

    (and yeah... Grooveshark is amazing, isn't it? Love Nightwish too! Hey, have you ever heard of E.S. Posthumus? I bet you'd like them too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter