Thanks to the (brilliant, refreshing, exhilarating) Lucy at Attic 24, I have been ITCHing to start my own blog. I love the way putting your daily thoughts on paper makes you think about things... The Little Things. And I get riDICulously excited about The Little Things. So anyhow. Here's what to expect from Here On Out:
- Notes on how pathetically happy I am about certain weather
- Photos and patterns and descriptions of my latest fiber art projects
- The books I happen to be reading right now (and my opinions on these)
- Excerpts and teasers from whatever novel I'll be working on at the time
- Numerous quotes, idioms, and sayings
- Various words, sentences, or even whole paragraphs in other languages (because that's how I think--all in wonky bits, yes--but rest assured, I will include translations!)
I'm looking forward to this, really. I keep seeing little things around and about in my life and thinking, "Wish I had a blog, because I would post about THAT, or THAT, or maybe THAT because... it makes me happy!" At present, the pics will be slow in coming, as I don't have a camera of my very own precious, but that will happen soon, I promise! And then prepare to be inundated. Wave your hand and holler if you're drowning. I just might leap into the swirl of jpgs and fish you out. :P
As for the name of my blog: amAMZIng! Obviously, I go by Amzi. Amamzing is a word coined and used by my friends to describe my various hazanas (heroic feats). I think it has that fresh snap, like a shot of cold air in through a window. Fierce. Gripping. Pure and bracing. Love it.
Anyhow, hope you enjoy this as much as I'm planning on enjoying it!
So long, mates!
AMZi x x x x