Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Still Reading...


I have excuses for posting going down to every-other-day!  That there is the pile of books I'm currently involved in. :P  Plus I'm listening to a lot of audio lectures.  So.


My friend and I are going through the Bible in a year, using this plan.  It takes some commitment, but it's worth it!  I'm excited to get to some books I haven't read in a long time.


Last week another lovely friend drove me to see the Babies documentary.  It was very interesting....  lots of "Awwww" and "Yikes!" and laughing.  You know how babies (and documentaries) are!

Yet another friend sent me the sheet music to play this on the piano.  Instant Delight. <3



AMZi x x x x x

Edited to Add :: Contrary to popular (horrified) belief, the above song is NOT "from Twilight."  It was by several accounts (I haven't seen the movies myself) used IN it but it is an entirely independent composition.  Thank you very much.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter