Monday, July 5, 2010

On the Road Again

Very looooooong but satisfactory car ride all day yesterday.


I'm now shutter-happy because I have rechargeable batteries.  I feel invincible!!


We have a lot of fun...


I grew some antlers while I was riding along...


This shot was an amazing feat of timing.  The camera was off...we were waiting for a church to come by... we had given up hope... a church approaches! ... el hermano snatches my camera, turns it on, snaps the picture, with PERFECT position!  Brilliant!  It's now my profile pic on facebook.



Though I might change to this one, which I also love.  We all have awesome sunglasses, sometimes even two pairs!  I love my aviators... :P


As for what I've been up to, post-driving :: I rode in a Jaguar while el padre was driving and la madre was not around to make us slow down.  I'll leave that up to your very active imaginations. *cough*  AND I shot off a really really big gun.  Six chambers.  I killed the target.  And now my hand is bruised, but it's totally worth it.  And we played some cards.


From Ohio, over and out,
AMZi x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter