Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Day

Hullo-ullo-ullo, what's all this?


Sorry, always wanted to say that.  Anyhow.  Knitting milestone has been reached!  The...middle bits...front, back, etc...whatever!  Everything but the sleeves is finished!  I clipped the pieces together to make a sort of "mock-up" and see how it'd fit.  I'm very happy with it!  And I'm over halfway through one sleeve.  So.


Hair flower of the day. :)  My favorite color seems to be evolving through the color wheel.  Let me explain what I mean by that.  For a long time when I was younger, my favorite color was BLUE.  Then it changed definitely to GREEN and has remained GREEN for a long time... but lately... I'm noticing something.  Though I'd never given YELLOW a second glance, color-wise, it's slowly but surely becoming my favorite color.  Above all.  It just is so amazing!  I need more yellow in my life!


And here's the sleeve status, in the afternoon light which is now fading.  I might finish it tonight, or I might read one of the many books I'm in the middle of... Just Six Numbers, Understanding the Times, a PG Wodehouse collection, The Westminster Confession of Faith, Economics in One Lesson... you get the idea. :)

Quote I just heard:  "If somebody gives you a definition of 'postmodern,' by definition, it's not a definition of 'postmodern.'" I just heard it from Jimmy Long, but he may have been quoting someone else.  I'll leave you to think about that for awhile. :)

AMZi x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter