Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Been a Looong Time

I'm going to try and blog some over Christmas break.  Bit of a blogging failure, amn't I?  Sadly it's because I don't do anything bloggish or blog-worthy during the school year.  I've said before I doubt if y'all want to hear of my exciting (to me) escapades in calc and physics... :P  Oh well!

I'm trying to knit some lately, trying to finish that one last annoying sleeve and stitch together the sweater, so there may be pictures of that in the nearish future.

Mainly now I'm on break I'm just all about music.  Mainly my guitar.  Thinking about getting a mandolin... been wanting one for awhile, and I can haz Christmas money... :)  We'll see what happens!

Hospice today was...interesting.  I'm not sure why I do this to myself, it's a bit of a shock getting more involved after so long keeping to myself in the front room.  And always with the residentials.  Oh well, it's what I'm there for.  And I'll tell ya one thing, working there at all pretty much murders any sense of awkward/squeamish you have, but gently.  It's a real neat place like that. :)

Yep, seems like there's not much to say here I haven't already said to other people... and if you know me you know I CANNOT repeat myself.  Ever.  I can't rewrite, I can't edit even very much, and I can't re-tell stories I've already told.  I will try to keep that in mind in the next two/three weeks and remember to come here first. :)

Merry Christmas y'all!

AMZI

1 comment:

  1. Never mind the gaps its lovely to see you here x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter