Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Keep Swimming...




Seriously, I'm like a shark!  Sharks have to constantly move to keep water washing past their gills.  They can never keep still in still water, or they'll effectively suffocate and DIE.  Seems like that's how I'm feeling lately... I'm fine when I'm working, but if ever I slow down, WHAM, it hits me hard.  I need a 15-minutes power nap, and it's only 11:00am!  Black tea notwithstanding.

Anyhow, the weather here is lovely.  I drive with my windows down all the time now, and it's just cool enough to be perfectly enjoyable. :)

And I'm more than usual interested in planes and choppers, as opposed to the usual interest in trains.  I'm immensely fond of trains, but I'm in an aviation phase now. There's your trivial trivia for the day, what Amzi is thinking about lately. :)

Still plugging away at the good old education... so now I'm off to do some homework!
AMZi x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter