Sunday, September 19, 2010

Camping Trip

Spent one night in a tent, and it was perfect weather, a great location close by, lots of fun. :)  And the next day we went to the range, which was awesome. :)  I took a few pictures, so here they are.


Unfortunately Dad walked through this guy's web later on...  ewww.  Pretty though!



Easiest-to-set-up tent ever!




 (Taken in the reflection of the car window)


Me playing with fire.  That's a stick burnt on the end so it's a glowing coal, spun in circles. :D)




Can you tell I love the fire part of camping??


Our little compound.


Early in the morning...


More fire.


We cheated with our fire...


Had a lot of fun with this guy!

AMZi x x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a really great time-- I am so glad.
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment :: I love to hear from you!

Free Hit Counter